Spectator Information Update
IMPORTANT SPECTATOR UPDATE:
SS4 & SS8 GARTH – SPECTATOR CAR PARK CLOSED
Due to changes in the conditions of the access road to the Garth – SS4 and SS8 – the Spectator Car Park is closed.
Please use the other locations available listed in the download below.
Rally cars can do the unexpected so, for your own safety and that of others, please:
- Respect the marshals and follow their instructions
- Observe the colour coded tape and all signage
- Use the natural environment to protect yourself
- Don’t walk on the rally stage
- Stay standing and remain alert
- Remember that alcohol and drugs can impair your responses and threaten your safety
2022 RALLY NORTH WALES SPECTATOR INFORMATION
Spectator access to the official spectator car parks listed here costs £10 PER VEHICLE – PER LOCATION. Tickets are not transferable from stage to stage.
The fee is split between 2 Local Charities who provide the manpower for the car parks, and Gated roads, and the organising Club.
The most up to date entry list will be available on the event website and is subject to change.
For all the spectator information, locations and timings, please download the Spectator Information document below.
- Spectators who are asked to move and refuse to do so are putting their own safety and that of others at risk. Where this happens, a rally marshal has authority to notify the stage commander that the stage may have to be delayed and the stage commander will immediately take the appropriate action which may include stopping the stage.
- Always keep your own safety in mind
- Follow marshals’ instructions
- Observe and obey all event signs
- Stay within the official spectator areas
- Do not enter any prohibited areas
- Keep off the road
- Expect the unexpected
- Cars may throw up stones
- Cars may overshoot junctions
- Cars may leave the road
- Cars may run wide on corners
- Cars may cut corners